1st Prize: Larry Reynolds Perpetual Trophy and Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Trophy and Cash Prize
Larry Reynolds was a renowned fiddle player from Boston, USA and Ahascragh, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway who was also passionate about young people continuing to develop and learn Irish Music Skills. Féile Cheoil Larry Reynolds takes place from 7th to 10th September 2023 in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway.
Rules and Regulations:
- Competitors must be between ages 14 years and 18 years on 1st September 2023
- Competitors will be required to play three tunes including a jig, a reel and a hornpipe. Each tune is to be played twice only. In the case of a tune which is played singly, a competitor may play such a tune three times but for no more than 6 minutes.
- The organisers reserve the right to adjust the competition based on the number of registered participants.
- Competitors are responsible for the safekeeping of their own instruments while at the venue for the competition.
- Competition winners will be presented with their prize/medal at the end of the contest on the date.
Scoil an Chroí Naofa, Society Street